Begin your project with the end in mind.
The pre-construction phase of any project is critical to establishing a clear and shared understanding of project requirements. Developing a winning strategy for your construction project is the first step towards success.
Optimus appreciates that the pre-construction phase of any project is critical to establishing clear and shared understanding of the project requirements. Our experience repeatedly working in successful collaborative environments uniquely qualifies Optimus to provide pre-construction services for multi-family housing projects.
- Sequence planning;
- Critical path construction scheduling, including design approval milestones;
- Plan review and evaluation including construction documents, specifications, and reports;
- Detailed cost estimates and quantity surveys;
- Prequalification interviews with subcontractors;
- Bid management, review and analysis;
- Contract and document administration;
- Long lead time delivery procurement;
- Pre-construction package documentation for prevailing wage compliance for lending agencies including: HCIDLA, LACDC, City of Palmdale, and City of Palm Desert.
- Expertise in compliance with: Section 3, DVBE, MBE/WBE/DVBE/VBE, Apprenticeship Standards, Project Labor Agreements, Affirmative Action Programs