Subcontractors and Vendor Information
Subcontractor / Vendor Qualification
To be added to our vendor database please complete our Subcontractor Registration Form.
Optimus Construction strives to pay all our subcontractors on a timely basis. It is important that our accounting department receive all the necessary paperwork so that we may process your invoice efficiently. When submitting invoices, please follow the following procedures to ensure timely payment.
- Complete Pay Request Form/SOV (which includes the subcontractor’s Schedule of Value, if any)
- OCI Pay Request SOV
- Subcontractor actual invoice/bill (net invoice amount should be after retention)
- Copy of Signed and Executed Change Order (if billing currently)
- Proper Conditional Progress/Final release with net amount of the invoice
- Conditional Waiver and Release on Progress
- Conditional Waiver and Release on Final Payment
- Unconditional Progress/Final Release must be on file for a previously paid invoice
- Unconditional Waiver and Release on Progress
- Unconditional Waiver and Release on Final Payment
- Second Payee/Third Party release(s) for all joint check required
- Current Certificates on file (GL, Auto and WC)
- Copy of Current State Contractor’s License on file
- DIR Registration, when applicable
- Completed W-9 form on file W-9 Blank Form
- Affidavit Comprehensive Billing
All forms are available on Procore.
General Insurance requirements are detailed below. For Project specific requirements, please contact our office at (818) 550-8411. Contractor shall procure and maintain for the duration of the contract insurance against claims for injuries, to persons or damages to property, which may arise from or in connection with the performance of work by the Contractor, his agents, representatives, employees or subcontractors.
|General Liability (per occurrence)||$1,000,000.00|
|General Liability – General Aggregate||$2,000,000.00|
|General Liability – Completed Operations||$2,000,000.00|
|Vehicle insurance with property and bodily damage coverage||$1,000,000.00|
|Errors and Omissions – Required for trades performing Design/ Build Services, Surveying or Testing||$1,000,000.00|
- General Liability, Errors and Omissions and Auto insurance policies must name all the following: To be determined – Owner will require all lenders, ownership entities and Optimus Construction to be named as additionally insured.
- Waiver of Subrogation must name the following: To be determined – Ownership entities and Optimus Construction are to be named.
- All policies must be kept current and project specific certificates are required through the one (1) year warranty period.
- Certificate holders must be notified thirty (30) days prior to cancellation or lapse of coverage of all insurance policies.